Enchanting Danube & Munich (2018) : S.S. Maria Theresa
10 Days From Munich To Budapest
The shimmering waters of the fabled Danube River flow for thousands of miles through the very heart of Europe, silent witness to centuries of artistic achievement and historical events. This perfectly composed journey provides an immersive cultural tasting menu of five equally beguiling countries-ideal for first-time river cruisers as well as seasoned travelers seeking to experience yet another dimension of these much-loved destinations.
Our locally-based destination experts will take you well beyond the "must-sees" of each region, offering fresh takes on classic sites, insider knowledge of delightful under-the-radar locales, and VIP access to places only a privileged few will ever experience-such as a private early-morning viewing of the acclaimed art collection of the Kunstkammer Vienna.
A veritable showcase of the best of Central Europe, this new 2018 journey is one any culturally curious world traveler will love, featuring old-world capitals, charming towns and villages, and two nights onshore in the Bavarian capital of Munich. There, you can admire the alpine grandeur of "Mad" King Ludwig's turreted masterpiece-the inspiration for Disney's Sleeping Beauty Castle-and tour the futuristic BMW World, a tribute to the ingenuity of German engineering.
Generations Family Program (select sailings)
Our award-winning family program for young travelers ages 4-18 features fun-filled adventures and historically significant experiences designed to spark creativity and lifelong learning
- Cruise Line
- Offer valid through 3/31/2018
- 10 Days
- Cruise Ship
- S.S. Maria Theresa
Click for more information on this ship.
- All fares are per guest in US Dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Single Supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Prices exclude additional port charges of $160 per person